THE SECRETS TO HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM
How to repair and improve your self esteem
Fill the form to get your FREE introductory chapters
Are you living up to your full potential? Is low or damaged self-esteem holding you back from being all that you can be?
When your self-esteem is low or damaged you miss out on living the life you would really like to live. It can affect your relationships, your study, your job, your career, your finance, your leisure time, your kids.
In this book:
- You will discover your inner critic and become an ally with it.
- You will learn how and why your present self-esteem is the way it is.
- You will know how to repair and improve your self-esteem and be sure that you are living up to your values.
- You will uncover your hidden resources
- You will improve your self understanding and take your life to a new level
- You will benefit from the author’s 25 years experience as a Clinical Hypnotherapist helping people overcome difficulties and barriers that were preventing them living their lives as they wanted.
The author shares with you 25 successful years of clinical practice helping others to achieve what they want in life. He has written self help books that cover depression, anxiety, and several blogs related to those topics. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Science, A Graduate Diploma in Social Science, A Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming and many other qualifications.
When you value yourself and have good self-esteem, you feel more sure within yourself and feel confident about your abilities. Your relationships with others will improve and you’ll be more open to learning and feedback, which can help you acquire and master new skills.
With healthy self-esteem you are:
- Assertive in expressing your needs and opinions
- Confident in your ability to make decisions
- Able to form secure and honest relationships — and less likely to stay in unhealthy ones
- Realistic in your expectations and less likely to be overly critical of yourself and others
- More resilient and better able to weather stress and setbacks
This book, just newly released has already attracted five star reviews from readers:
“Author and hypnotherapist Alfred Bellanti lays out solid, user-friendly steps so you can learn to find and understand your core values and strengthen your self-esteem. He offers numerous exercises which are easy to do but very rewarding and effective. This essential guide is so important in a world that discourages us and tears us down. Do yourself a favor: buy this book, choose one exercise a day, and build from there. Before you know it, your heart will be buoyant again.” – Rich and Jayne W
“This book makes sense!
‘The author talks about self-esteem and offers several strategies to not only determine where your self-esteem level is currently, but also what may have contributed to its current level. Most importantly, the author offers several straightforward and easy to understand ways to truly change how you feel about yourself. I was delighted by the no-nonsense, real-world approach to this topic. Highly recommended!” – Cristopher J. Johnson
Get this book to empower you to achieve more of what you want in this life. When you have read this book and diligently participated in the exercises and challenges I guarantee that you will experience changes in your life like you’ve never experienced before.
Buy this book now to make sure you get it at this introductory low price. It is available on Amazon right now! Click here.